Grim Weather: Consider It Done

I've said that I'm terrified of silence. I'm terrified of what that silence will bring. I'm terrified of the questions that I'll begin asking myself if I'm left in silence.

This is still true.

Something that I truly love, however, is music. I can't get enough of it. I basically live for music. Music fills that silence with something that carries real meaning. Perhaps I'm naïve. The current industry does, after all, often take advantage of musical science to produce formulaic sounds that are proven to generate positive responses from the masses. Whatever. That's not me. I listen to sounds and music that I can connect with. Once something resounds within me, I know I've found something that I love. Music inspires me.

So what the heck do I listen to?

Every month, I put together a playlist of the songs that I listen to and post it on Spotify. You can find the link to my Spotify profile here. I'll also add the music to the Playlists page that I'm adding to the blog. This feature will allow people to find the inspiration that speaks to me - something that I treasure greatly. 

Why do I care so much?

Music saved my life. A message in a song that I was listening to kept me alive, once upon a time. I'll leave it at that.

Listen to music. Be inspired. Stay alive. |-/

Such is the task of an author.

Comments

  1. That's some great music, Chandler! I love listening to your Spotify playlists!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity and I

Ethereal Loss